I was the worst teenager ever. I moved out when I was sixteen but before that move, I tortured my parents. I hated my parents. I was an evil adolescent. The angry that could be found inside me was intense. My parents weren’t perfect but now in hindsight they weren’t THAT terrible. Not enough to merit bleach in makeup, scissors to favorite tops and diagrams of untraceable murder.
Being adopted was a huge issue. There were so many questions and every one of them were unanswered. From a young age I had constructed a list of what possibly could explain ME.
· I was a princess and the dynasty had collapsed so they sent me over to parents who were tiresomely bossy and strict but would soon collect me and behead my parents for this insufficient treatment.
· I was a Queen and the last of my dynasty so no one would ever find me and I was doomed to live a hour outside of Buffalo my entire life.
· I was Sailor Moon.
· I was a trained government killer waiting to be activated.
· I was an actress in a 24 hour movie.
· Unfortunately and fortunately I was wrong. Although, I secretly hope trained government killer waiting to be activated comes true soon.